WhatsApp Integration with Vtiger CRM
As team we are here to say that in our Plugin Inventory has been enhanced with one more module called the WhatsApp and this plugin is for open source vtiger CRM. With vtWhatsApp you can seemlessly communicate with your clients via the whatsApp interface integrated within the CRM system i.e. send and receive messages and much more.
Send & Receive WhatsApp Message
- Automated messaging via Workflows i.e. Ticket updates, Reminders etc.
- WhatsApp Web UI for familiar working environment on whatsApp.
- Share/Receive Files, Media or Attachments with your customers.
- Categories Contacts and view message counts based on the categories set by the user or respond to clients from a specific category.
- Access whatsapp via Centralised Location or Individually from module record.
WhatsApp workflow creating
Here once WhatsApp workflow is created and this workflow will run frequently using a cron job then it will take the contacts created or updated in that period of time i.e. it will send messages to the primary or secondary phone numbers based on workflow condition set by the user.
In CRM WhatsApp Integration helps you to centralize all your communication from WhatsApp to CRM i.e. from contacts module.
WhatsApp adding labels
Add whatsapp Labels to bifurcate between chats of the same category. You can add multiple labels for a particular contact or record based on your needs. Labels can be added from the settings provided within vtWhatsApp Module.