What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. They are completely safe and can’t be used to run programmers or deliver viruses to your device. You can learn more about cookies by clicking here
First-party cookies are directly stored by us myEnterprise BizAutomations Pvt Ltd when you visit our websites. These cookies allow us to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions to provide a good user experience.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use automatically-collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies to:
- Store your Preferences and Settings such as browsing language, the device used, search results preferences and notification preferences;
- Process your Sign-in request and authentication. When you sign in to our website or one of our services using your credentials, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within site without signing in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information on the browser side in your device, so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site;
- Monitor your latest visit to the website (total number of visitors and pages viewed for statistical purposes), and the most recent pages visited (to help our help desk if you send a request);
- Secure our websites and services to detect fraud and abuse;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Some of the cookies on our website are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you have asked for. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
- Performance Cookies: Some of the cookies on our website collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore, anonymous. Our website uses Google Analytics cookies as well. Information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with its privacy practices. For further information about Google’s privacy practices and how this applies to Google Analytics, please visit: – Google Analytics privacy overview – Opt-out of Google Analytics tracking
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly. These cookies enable the website to remember choices you make, such as your username, language, or the region you are in, and provide enhanced more personal features. These cookies may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: